Why Homeseekers Inc. is for your property managment solution.
List of our services
- Personal relationships, experience and expertise.
- Knowledge of local rental market.
- Competent, competitive, licensed and insured vendors for repairs and maintenance.
- Fair market rates for appliance, heat and air conditioner repair and general repairs.
- Our Property Managers are professional full time associates or employees.
- HomesSeekers, Inc. provides global exposure via the World Wide Web.
- National advertising attracts tenants.
- Training and legal update sessions for property managers and rental associates.
- Digital Photo and video service to record property condition and emailed to you upon request.
- Inventory services available.
- 24-hour availability of property managers for all emergencies via digital pager.
- FREE – no obligation investment property consultation.
- FREE – no obligation, sales market analysis.
- Commercial Leasing and Property Management
- Complete tenant screening; credit, civil, criminal check,
- Full compliance with state and local landlord/tenant laws.
- Full compliance with Fair Housing laws and regulations.
- Full Compliance with Fair Credit Reporting Law.
- Full Compliance with Lead Paint Disclosure on all properties built prior to 1978.
- Prompt rent collection and necessary follow up with legally required notices.
- Delivery of monthly statements to owners detailing income/expenses.
- Lease renewal negotiations to keep rent in line with market rates.
- Attorney prepared leases and renewals for a very reasonable fee to the landlord.
- Access to free legal advise during the lease term.
- In house marketing department to professionally market our services.
- Tenants may pay their rent on line via ACH either one time or recurring for the
- duration of the lease.
- Online rental application processing via our web site.
- Credit card/debit card processing of application fee.
- Direct ACH payment to your bank account of your funds.
Marketing the Rental Property
Question: What will HomeSeekers, Inc. do to advertise my rental property?
Once your property is in rent-ready condition we will do the following:
- We will place the property in the local multiple listing service (“MLS”) if agreed upon.
- If agreed to we will place a Realtor’s access lock box on the door to allow for easy showings by Realtor associates.
- We will place appropriate signs on the Property and remove all other such signs including any of your personal signs.
- We will advertise the property as we deem necessary in newspapers and publications. Such advertising may be general in nature and may not specifically describe your property as we may have several similar properties available at the same time. Cost of advertising is referenced in your Agreement: see Paragraph C.
- We will place your property on our website and other pay websites that have proven productive.
- We will list your home at Mac Dill AFB off base housing office to be viewed by military personnel transferri
Fill out my online form.
Thank you for your interest in our company,
T. J. Tompkins, Realtor